The 30th Annual FOC Florida Dinner, December 6, 7 and 8, 2019
(last updated October 22, 2019)
The 30th Annual FOC Florida Dinner will be held at the Holiday Inn Orlando Airport December 6, 7, and 8, 2019. The hotel is a familiar venue for this annual event, and we are enjoying working with the new management team at this now completely renovated hotel to make this event a memorable occasion. Rooms, which include a continental breakfast for 2 people can be booked on-line at www.hiorlandoairport.com. The First Class CW Operators Club group code is WOC for rooms over the December 4-9, 2019 period, and the group name is simply First Class CW Operators Club. A hospitality suite December 6, 7, and 8 will provide a place for attendees to relax, visit with others, and to operate from two stations, one utilizing the rooftop HF antenna, and the other via a remote station. The hotel is conveniently located less than a mile from Orlando International Airport, and provides free shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as free hotel parking for attendees who will have vehicles.
George K5KG has already sent an e-mail to the membership regarding the new remote station, and further communications to the membership will be forthcoming as plans are firmed up.
- Baby SPINACH, Crispy Pancetta, Dried Cranberry with Mango Vinsigrette
- Chicken Scaloppini with Roasted Pepper and Lemon Garlic Butter
- Grilled Salmon Topped with Sicillian Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Coffee and Tea
- Chef's Choice Dessert
- Begali HST III paddle, courtesy of the FOC Committee;
- Kent TP1-B paddle, donated by Tony, W1OT;
- N3ZN paddle, courtesy of DX Engineering;
- Two $100 DX Engineering gift certificates;
- Two Baofeng UV5R3 VHF/UHF transceivers, Courtesy of R&L Electronics;
- Two Jetstream "JTSEAL" weatherproffing kits, courtests of R&L Electronics;
- Plus the wide variety of gifts brought by you who attend.